Fair Housing Coordinator: Mrs. Nancy Flinchbaugh
Located at City Hall:
76 East High Street
Springfield, OH 45502
Housing Fair - April 12
Fair Housing Seminar - April 29
The mission of the Springfield Fair Housing Program is to promote and ensure equal housing opportunities to all residents of the City of Springfield.
- To inform housing consumers that housing markets are open to all without bias and assist consumers in securing fair housing rights when they experience housing discrimination.
- To work with area real estate and lending providers to ensure that housing markets are open to all without bias.
- To analyze impediments to fair housing in Springfield and develop and implement plans to overcome impediments identified in various circumstances.
- To provide information and referral for landlord-tenant issues.
- Information about Fair Housing Law: Rights and Responsibilities.
- Assistance in filing Fair Housing Complaints to secure rights and remedies under the law.
- Information and Referral on Landlord-Tenant Issues.
- Educational presentations on Fair Housing and related issues.
Clark County Fair Housing
Clark County Fair Housing Consultant
Clark County Planning Commission
3130 East Main Street, Suite 1A
Springfield, Ohio 45505
Phone: (937) 521-2182