Kevin O'Neill [email]
Mr. O'Neill has been a member of the City Commission since 1992. He served the City as mayor in 1996 and 1997 and as assistant mayor in 2004 and 2005. He is the owner of KEVCO Corp. and a developer in the Springfield area.
Mr. O'Neill has been married to Linda Joyce O'Neill since 1969. They have three children, Laura (1975), Brien (1976), and Patrick (1983).
Mr. O'Neill represents the City Commission on the following boards:
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Clark County Combined Health District
- Clark County Children and Family First Council
- Joint Economic Development District Board
- National Trail Parks and Recreation District Board
- Transportation Coordinating Committee (alternate)
Mr. O'Neill's term ends December 31, 2019.